Meme Blog Tag – 5 Things Internet Meme
I first experienced meme as a kid when I was in the elementary school by receiving a chain letter in which I was asked to pass it on to a number of people. The concept of meme has survived the test of time and technology. It reappeared in my life around 1998 in the form of e-mail meme.
So, it is not surprising to see that meme has found its way to Web 2.0 and social media. The new form of Internet meme is Blog Tag or 5 Things Meme where you share 5 things about yourself that few people know about you and then you tag others to pass the meme on to others.
I was tagged by June Li, the Toronto based web analytics expert.
I am supposed to share 5 things about myself. I am going to give it a try:
1. I was born with a gift. The greatest gift any child can ask for: the most honest, ethical, caring and loving parents in the world.
2. 8 years of my elementary and middle school life was during war. We had to study under the light of a candle and under the staircase (AKA bunker).
3. I was 16 when I first passed the university exam. However, I was not yet able to go to university until I finished grade 12 when I was 18.
4. It took me 5 days to type my first MBA assignment. No it was not that long. It was just 1,500 words. However, it was my first time, typing in English. Now I think I type a little bit faster ;0)
5. I love playing ping pong.
To continue the meme blog tag, I tag Seth Godin, Lee Odden, Rand Fishkin, Eric Peterson, and Robbin Steif .
Labels: Viral Marketing